Vegetable Christmas Trees
We have a VERY fussy 2 year old in our house. I made these for her and she was so caught up in the look that she actually tried them. It really was a christmas miracle... 😝
- 1 capsicum. Red, orange or yellow. (You can get a 1 in each colour if your wanting to make a variety of coloured trees). Sliced into strips.
- Snow peas , ends trimmed.
- Sliced cheese. I got a block and cut my own slices so I was able to choose how thick to make the stars. They need to have a bit of thickness so that you can secure them onto the skewers.
- wooden skewers
- Star cookie cutter.
- Alternate the capsicum and snow peas onto a skewer. From the tip of the skewer, make two diagonal cuts to form a triangle.
- Using the star cookie cutter, cut out a few stars from the cheese and carefully add to the top of your trees.
- Serve and enjoy. Hopefully your fussy eaters will try some veggies as well. ☺︎